Weed Website

Anyone know of a good website to help me identify a weed growing rampant in my garden. I live in the northeast ,Pennsylvania.

Bonnie

Reply to
Bonnie

Here are some I have used:

Bonnie

Reply to
nonews

There are several dozen weed identification websites organized by state or province that have been profiled by the Ergonica Word of Weeds EWIRM

-- Dr. Yucca: Nature makes plants, humans make weeds.

Reply to
raycruzer

Thanks guys! I found it! Its Henbit! Your sites were very helpful!

Reply to
Bonnie