Virtual Bonsai Tree

I recently recieved a bonsai tree for my birthday, and it inspired me to make this virtual bonsai tree. I've posted this in a bonsai newsgroup, but I think it's something that all plantlovers could appreciate. It's in flash, so it should load automaticaly in your browser.

can pose the branches and leaves as you wish. I hope you enjoy it.

If something doesn't work right, you might need the latest flash plugin, which you can get here.

--Adrian

Reply to
primevector

I'm sorry but virtual does not exist. Mistakes in reality have consequences and rewards. The life about is too complex to understand all we can do is wonder about. Not a game person.

Bill

Reply to
William Wagner