Tree pruning website

John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Arborist
Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.

Reply to
symplastless

I have created a website on pruning woody shrubs and trees I would like to share..

Pruning

Sincerely, John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Tree Biologist

Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss. Some people will buy products they do not understand and not buy books that will give them understanding.

Reply to
symplastless

Could you please post this several more times to make sure everybody sees it ;(

Reply to
Frank

Better yet, just get the low down on trees here:

Most of their stuff can be found in many languages and in your library. If they do not have it ask them to get it.

Reply to
symplastless