Tithonia ... !

My Tithonia were late, no surprise with the northeastern weather this year, but suddenly (and I mean suddenly) the plants are close to eight feet tall. These are 'Torch,' which are undeniably gorgeous, but is this some sort of record height? They acquired the last three feet of height in the last two weeks. Just amazing (ask the Monarchs).

Best, Tyra nNJ usa 7a

Reply to
Tyra Trevellyn