The best book

The best book on worms is Organic Growing With Worms, published by Penguin. I am the Author, David Murphy. 230+ pages with illustrations on Worms for Everyone; Worms for Farmers; Worms for Worm Farmers; Worms for Waste Managers; Worms for Gardeners; Worms for Greenhouse. Includes aspects such as the dangers of worm farming - and there are real environmental dangers for the unwary. Cost AU$40 by air. snipped-for-privacy@compostonline.com

Reply to
david.murphy

" snipped-for-privacy@compostonline.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

A much better book is _Master Gardening with Worm Farts_ by I.M. Megaterd and also _A Gardener's Sacred Doody_ by Constance Butts.

Reply to
Yanni Appleseed

Somebody else too ignorant to snip the spam.

Plonk.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Bill wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com:

Boohoo

Reply to
John Tesh Appleseed

Whatsamatta Bill?

Can't you stand the smell of your own brain farts?

Who elected you the king of feces anyway?

Reply to
Cereus-validus-...........