thatching attachment for a tiller?

I was discussing the need to de-thatch my yard at work when one of my co-workers began describing his machine, it not only thatched but had tiller attachments as well.
After giving it some thought and surfing the web, it is obvious in many cases a thatcher and tiller WERE the same machine, except for attachments and sometimes fenders.
I have a Craftsman 917.298331 tiller with a 3HP engine.
The drive shaft is 3/4" in diameter, driven in the center of the machine, with two shafts sticking about 6" out each side. Each shaft has two shear pin holes 3.5" apart since this unit has four tines.
It seems to me (with all of the parts bin engineering out there) that someone would make a 3/4" shafted thatching attachment, which I could buy the parts for and swap on demand.
Does anyone have a thatcher with this sort of drive?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.