Tenacity for Nimblewill also kills crabgrass

For grins, I tried spraying the Tenacity I got to kill the Nimblewill in my lawn on some of the crabgrass in my lawn. It worked great. Now I have se veral more pale spots in my yard, but the Tenacity does not seem to have ha d ANY effect on my normal grass (Don't know what varieties I actually have, it is a mixture of various stuff from when we bought the house 49 years ag o and what I have reseeded over the years.

Reply to
hrhofmann