Subscription vegetables!

I'm sure this is old news to most of you but I found it interesting;

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

We did a subscription a few years back, but doubt that we would do it again though. We were completely over-run with veggie that we ended up giving a good sum away to the neighbors. We bought a family subscription ( said it was for 4 persons) and we could only use half.

Reply to
Timothy

Reply to
clevermonkey