Strawberry

Hi, I drove by a local green house today and the sign said "it's time to plant strawberries". I have some plants in a window seal, they are flowering. I wanted to plant strawberries this year, but being a 2nd year gardener, don't know for sure when and how to do it. I cant find a good source online. Any suggestions? I am in Boise Idaho, our days right now are 50-70 and nights 32-42. I am planning on planting the berries in a large terra cotta pot I have. I appreciate any suggestions. Jackee

Reply to
JS

Hi Jackee,

Here you go.