Staking Trees

I find it upsetting that a internet search comes up with so many ways to stake a tree which does not reflect the tree as a growing and moving thing. When I say moving I better explain. Trees do not move in the sense that they run from danger. However they are always moving in place.

Here is a method of staking a tree that takes the latter in consideration. You do not have to buy them from me. If you have the time you can make them yourself.

Sincerely, John A. Keslick, Jr. Arborist
Beware of so-called tree experts who do not understand tree biology. Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.

Reply to
symplastless