Stakes for Gladiolas

You are scary !

From: "brooklyn1"

Were you dropped a lot as a tot?

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Sorry. Don't care. I think I will do something more interesting than reading you now. Like cleaning the oven.

I take it that's a euphemism for wearing out D cells. hehe

Enjoy.

Reply to
brooklyn1

Bim-batta-boom, bingo. Iiiiiiiit's Shelly :O(

The bane of "wrecked gardens" is back in the flush. Can his sidekick Doo be far behind.

So from insulting Christianity, you've moved on to sexual innuendo. What a creep.

------- Path: news.s> I own a business "Professional Pond Maintenance and Fish Care".

Your parents must have had high hopes for you to succeed in the arts... you're not going to do well in business unless you change your name.

-----

Ah, vintage Shelly.

So care to explain why you are such a jerk and why you post about things that you know nothing about, or is it just that Shelly has to doo, what Shelly has to doo? Same Shelly. Same M.O. Same stinking pile of doo.

Reply to
Billy

Really, ask for help. Maybe you are just a jerk and there ain't no 12 step programs for jerks. But maybe, just maybe, you can make a change that you want to make.

Good luck,

William Rose

Reply to
Billy

Reeeally. Must be nice to be the self-proclaimed pariah of w.g.!

Pray tell, how does one attain to this high position? Is this a concentrated effort or is this something that happens naturally, by dint of one's personal pariahness?

Enquiring minds need to know. Many aspire to this high position, yet have not the wherewithal for the accomplishment of such.

Charlie

"There are dread secrets that none may know and have peace. More, secrets that render whosoever knoweth them an alien unto the tribe he belongs to, that cause him to walk alone on earth, for he who takes, pays." ? E. Hoffman Price

Reply to
Charlie

OK, OK, I was just trying it on. You can have it back ;O)

Reply to
Billy