Source for Raindrip Drip-A-long drip hose?

All,

For years now I have used Raindrip Drip-A-Long hose with the drippers set at 18" intervals. This works very well for my uses (200 chile plants), but at the start of the season when the seedlings have small root structures I have to over water so all the plants get wet (I plant at 8" on two foot rows). I always lose a bunch even when I hand water. Raindrip used to provide the same hose with drippers at 10 inch intervals but I haven't been able to find it anywhere and I don't see it on their website. Is it still available? Is there a source in Denver metro or quick mail-order?

thanks,

thefronny