some positive news. about John Skeffington, and by the way, Zhan............

Well friends, there appears to be a momentary reprieve on John's outlooks. He is home (since last week) and he sent me HUMOR and Halloween pictures on the 27th!! This is WONDERFUL!!!!!! tacky humor is more appreciated than the absence of a dear gardening friend. I hope he can scare the hell outa little kids this year one more time. And by the way, Zhan..........HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! you don't look a day over 39!!! (ducking behind the gardenia bush!) madgardener, up on the chilly ridge, back in Fairy Holler overlooking English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Reply to
madgardener

That is great news. Will send pics later on.

BetsyB

Reply to
BetsyB