Slug-invasion in my garden !

Slugs are attacking my garden and gnawing on all my flowers, it's terrible.

I kill dozens of them every day, but twice as many come back at night.

What can I do to defend my remaining flowers before everything is gone?

Reply to
Evan-Josh Roose

Keep after them. You can try physical barriers, you can try putting down homemade traps like cans with beer or damp newspapers (they crall into and under them then you throw them away). But the easiest solution is to get an iron based pellet product (one brand name is Sluggo) which is not poisonous to animals, the slugs eat it and within a day or two they starve and die.

The older products to kill slugs were poisons, not recommended.

Reply to
Paul Below