Seeking seeds from list, please; for making home-made version of QR Quick Return Compost Activator

Hi, I am seeking the seeds from the list below, for making home-made version of QR Quick Return Compost Activator. I cannot buy the QR Quick Return Compost Activator from England, as I resides in W.A., Australia, due to the strict quarantine laws by the Customs, as the garden office in England says. I take their word for it, so I am casting about seeking local versions of these plants seeds, and hoping for the best.

Below is list taken from Maye E. Bruce's book, Common Sense Compost, which is quite good. Imagined if you could use her methods to create vegies that tastes a hundred times better than the plain, boring vegies from the shops? I aim to try to create the compost/humus from her methods, and grow the vegies and berries, and anything else I can think of, to make foods that tastes great, the way they should be. Not tasteless, plain or strange, the way these foods are grown from forced inorganic fertilisers they say is good for us. Our tongue betray this truth. Real organic, mineral-rich, foods tastes way better. So here's the list.

Formulae for Herbal Powder:

Wild Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla)

Common Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)

Common Valerian (Yaleriana officinalis)