SCHULTZ MultiCote TIME-RELEASE PLANT FOOD

I JUST PICKED UP A JARR OF THIS ALL PURPOSE PLANT FOOD.ANYONE EVER USE THIS STUFF? I HEAR ITS PRETTY GOOD STUFF I'D BE HAPPY IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME HOW GOOD IT IS THANK YOU

snipped-for-privacy@excel.net Romy

Reply to
Romy Beeck

Don't use all caps. It is considered shouting. The time-release plant food is similar to Osmocote. I understand all of the granular plant foods will eventually be sold in this form. The only thing to remember is don't apply it outdoors in late fall or winter. It is temperature dependant, & if it is sitting on the soil and you get a sudden warm period, your plant may get overfed, possibly root burn. It is suitable for warm weather. Iris, Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40 "A tree never hits an automobile except in self defense." - Woody Allen

Reply to
Iris Cohen

I have used this product on everything I grow, indoors as well as outdoors and have been quite satisfied with the results.

It is never a good idea to apply any type of fertilizers in late summer. With a few exceptions: fall-winter applied lawn fertilizers, which are formulated for application at that time.

Hemmaholic

Reply to
Hemmaholic