Safer-Soap (TM)

Has anyone used Safer-Soap (TM) ? If so, does anyone know if it will get rid of Cabbage Worms ? I'm currently making some spray made of the following:

3 large onions 1 garlic clove 1 jalapeno pepper 1 teaspoon of ground cayenne pepper about a teaspoon or tablespoon of corn oil

The link that describes this is at:

anyone have any comments or recommendations ?

Reply to
Jim Carlock

The stuff below seems to get rid of the silverleaf whiteflies but I had to put more cayenne pepper in it as well as another tablespoon or two of corn oil. Two or three tablespoons of ground cayenne pepper seems to do the trick.

It doesn't stop cabbage worms though. Need another fix for the cabbage worms. I've been plucking them off every morning. They seem to come from something that flies around at night. Moths ?

Reply to
Jim Carlock

Have you tried BT?

Reply to