Run-Away Vine

Thanks, pixi. I asked one little question and got flamed, really only two people. I'm quite used to it. I think I'm done with this group and most of the rest of usennet.

Reply to
I Love Lucy

good riddence.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

If you're going to impersonate me, you should learn to spell, you moron.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Nice. Hey Doug, do you wear a sheet when you post?

Mike Hunt

Hey Doug, do you wear a sheet when you post?

Doug Kanter

187 Willowen Dr Rochester, NY 14609-3233

(585) 467-3339

Reply to
LeeAnne

Is this the biggest achievement you can point to in the past few decades?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'd hardly call outing a loud mouth asshole bigot the likes of Doug Kanter any achievement.

Reply to
LeeAnne

The "bigot" part is simply untrue, but I doubt you're capable of reviewing the messages well enough to see that.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

And by the way, by "achievement", I was referring to your amazing ability to look things up, apparently without a small child assisting you. What's your next trick? Brush your teeth without poking your eye out?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

How would you know that, are YOU Doug Kanter too?

I don't enjoy reading his messages, no, I've killfiled him.

Reply to
LeeAnne

What is your problem? The info is in the second message in the above url.

>What's your next trick? Brush your teeth without poking your eye out? >

You sound like Doug Kanter the loud mouth asshole bigot, JoeSpareBedroom.

Reply to
LeeAnne

Killfiled whom?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'm not sure what part of the country you are from, but here in the Midwest, if you don't spray with chemicals at the proper time, you can kiss your fruit good-bye. Organic methods are only partial solutions, so until you come up with a preventative for apple maggots and codling moths of which I get my share, I'm spraying with the proper chemicals to kill them. I'm not worried about getting poisoned because I don't spray a few weeks before picking. That gives the sun and rain plenty of time to break down these chemicals. I also wash my fruit before eating it. For those fanatics who still think they are in danger, you can peel the skin off an apple since the chemicals do not penetrate through it. Avoiding chemicals totally is hypocritical, since we are exposed to much worse stuff in the air we breath, etc., etc. If it makes you feel better and you don't mind all that attacked fruit, go ahead and stick exclusively to organics.

Sherw> >>

Reply to
sherwindu

That is a terrible thing to advise. Even worse than Roundup. Much worse.

Reply to
pixi

It will kill it better than round up.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Yes, and anything else that is planted in that soil for some time.

Reply to
pixi