red seed less Grapes

Hello, Does any one know how to plant them? and is there any plant that is good to plant with them?

Reply to
richard e white

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Unfortunately, I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the endorsements or recommendations I make.

Reply to
dr-solo

I don't know my zone. I am on the map but my area is put with the cost on the maps and being just on the other side of a hill from the cost things are a bit diffrent and dryer.

snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.xx.com wrote:

Reply to
richard e white

Reply to
royroy

I live in southern cal in a little city called Santee. I am in land from San diego about 30 miles.

-- Richard The Blind Typer Lets Hear It For Talking Computers.

royroy wrote:

Reply to
richard e white

Reply to