Re: Moles and lawns

Will this work with gophers, too? Also, is there a sure-fire way to tell the difference between gopher holes and mole holes?

Put down a grub killer. Once they are gone, the moles will be gone also. > > Dwayne > > > Does anyone know an effective way to get rid of moles? > > > > > >
Reply to
Stu Redman

Moles push up a pile in the center like a volcano. Gophers push dirt to one side of the hole. Moles eat insects. Gophers are vegetarians. Both can be caught with cinch traps. Moles take a smaller trap. Instructions come with the trap.

Reply to
Pat Keith

I seem to recall reading that moles eat earthworms. Do I remember incorrectly?

Reply to
Paul Below