Re: Maps showing average/high/low temperature and precipitation?

Thanks for all the info folks!

I'm not trying to find what areas will grow specific plants... I'm trying to find out what I could grow, should I relocate.

Hey all! > > I'm trying to determine where the best place to be in terms of

growing

different things, and in perspective of where I've lived. > > Are there any US or North American maps available online that have > maps that would show: > > - Highest, lowest and average temperature > - Highest, lowest and average precipitation (broken between

rain/snow

would be great) > - Temperature change per year > > ..etc. > > Thanks! > >
Reply to
Some One