Re: Flour & cement powder rat poison - queries

Glutin free?

Ron, the humblest guy in town.

Reply to
RonTheGuy

Might be of interest to note that rodents cannot throw up. Once they swallow a poison they can only excrete it. That is one reason why they are used to test toxicity of substances.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Cat seems happy sitting on my lap getting petted but it's chilly and rainy outside. If he gets the urge to go out he know enough to scratch on the door. I didn't exactly domesticate him either. He was pretty feral when I put some food out for other cats but soon decided regular meals were a good thing and became territorial.

Reply to
rbowman

On Wed, 19 May 2021 19:47:01 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

Cats are cats. Mine likes regular food, litter box, pets, etc. She trained me, not the other way around. Rescue cat. Must be a PETA poster.

Reply to
Tekkie©

This one isn't big on pets. There are a couple of other cats that he will tolerate eating from his bowl but mostly any cat that wanders in the yard is in for an ass-kicking. A friendly tabby was rubbing my legs when I was getting in the car yesterday so I put some Friskies in a dish for her at the end of the driveway. No go. He left his full bowl to run her off.

Reply to
rbowman

On Thu, 20 May 2021 20:06:58 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

He's the Alpha male of the family!

Reply to
Tekkie©