pumpkin seeds

I disagree! homemade pumpkin seeds are way more tasty. and salted seeds are sold in stores.

Reply to
Rizzo

Clearly I've missed a good bit of this conversation. I'm sitting here wondering how to make homemade pumpkin seeds.

Newsguy did you say Ann?

zhan

Reply to
zhanataya

zhanataya expounded:

Yep!

Reply to
Ann

The hardest part is removing the "gunk" from the seeds. Butter a cookie sheet (or use a cooking spray), spread out the seeds, salt, and bake at 300 degrees until lightly toasted. Stir the seeds every 20 minutes. My seeds took an hour to dry, then another 20 minutes to toast.

Reply to
Phisherman

Flashback to elementary school when I used to pop these babies in my mouth. I think I could get like a bag full for like 50¢.

I have tried growing pumpkins but so far no luck.

Rose

"How did I ever get talked into this?"

Reply to
Rose