Prolonging kale

Hi all, I'm glad to see a few 60+ (even a 70+ today!) days, but I know more cooler weather is still possible. I noticed the crowns of my flowering kale are getting tall and putting up a taller center stalk. The center of one looks like it's a little dark. Is there any way to make the kale last a little longer? It would be nice if they could stay pretty till some annuals can replace them. Thanks.

Reply to
mypet