Preserving food without Freezing or Canning Book

Looks spot on. We freeze and we canned . Worth a look . Well if Coleman can wax on the poetry of food I had to check it out.

Sub titled "Traditional Techniques using Salt, Oil, Sugar. Alcohol, Vinegar, Drying, Cold storage, and Lactic Fermentation."

Bill

Reply to
Bill

I got my copy here......

is cheaper.

This is a good reference and some things sound really scary to anyone used to the Blue Book method! ;-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Just requested it from my local library. Thanks.

Reply to
Billy