power tools battery

What is the best way to store Lithium Ion power tools battery?

Lithium-ion power tools battery can hold a charge for many months.

Reply to
justice080

Power tool batteries are specifically designed for each power tool brand and model.Our Battery Select Technology for power tools will guide you step by step in finding the correct battery and charger for your power tool.

Reply to
RaviAuto

My experience is that battery "powered" tools, possibly with the exception of screwdrivers, are under powered, and the eventual, replacement battery is about the same price as the tool itself. Essentially, battery operated tools are really battery consuming devices.

Reply to
Billy

Gosh what a coincidence, somebody posts a question about power tools and you just happen to be here to give yourself a free plug.

As Obiwan said 'The farce is strong with this one'

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

What proof do you have that he is intelligent?

Reply to
Billy

Well, he easily trolled yoose two pinheads.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

I agree. Portability is only good reason to use them. Couple of years ago I threw out two perfectly good garden tools because cost of battery replacement was more than the tools themselves.

Don't get me started on cars with batteries ;)

Reply to
Frank