Plants for a North facing border

We have a long 2m deep border running along the front wall of our house. At the edge of it is a dwarf hedge of Lonicera Lemon Beauty. The house is north facing and shady, and the soil is chalky but quite damp. We would like some suggestions of suitable plants ranging from 1m to 300mm in height. We would like all year-round interest.

Thanks for looking!

Reply to
Sue Gill