planting crabapples in dec/jan in DC?

hey all, for one reason or another i'm in a position to consider planting about 15 crabapples on our property now (late december in DC). the weather for the next 4-5 days is expected to be in the 50's during the day and upper 30's at night with a few showers. the trees are about 6ft tall. the area will get full sun (it's in an open area of our lawn). average for our area in jan is lower 40's day and lower

20's at night. is this ok to do now or should i wait til the spring?

thanks!

Reply to
rottyguy70

Rottguy, Should bee fine weather for panting trees.. Mulch them well, though. and stake them proper.

--Anthony B.

Reply to
Anthony B