Plant ID

is a mint that has a very strong grapefruit-like smell. Bergamot mint??

idea, this is some sort of woody vine.

found this under a tree next to a garage,so I snagged it and a few of its friends. NO idea what it is.

I'm in Puerto Rico,if that helps with the IDing. nina

Reply to
nina

Don't know what the plants are, but your last link is broken. Seems like your server is a UNIX server and is case-sensitive when it comes to files names.

The link should be:

if you rename the link to match what you've typed below...

Reply to
Jim Carlock

Reply to
nina

Pass...

Looks like a Hoya to me. A bit paler than my Hoya carnosa, but very similar. Has it ever bloomed?

Bryophyllum daigremontianum aka Kalanchoe daigremontiana, maternity plant, devil's backbone, mother-of-thousands

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz

Hi Nina,

Your green leaf is a Hoya, also sometimes called Wax plant. I don' know which one, but you might be able to get some help from this foru just for Hoyas. Do read the FAQ's and instructions. Also look at th 'Gallery' as you may be able to id it from there.

'scary thing' is a Kalanchoe. Not sure which one, but you ca click around here to see if you can id it.
don't know what the green leaf is, but you might want to ask here.

-- Newt

Reply to
Newt

Bergamot

Mine hasn't, when I go visiting again I can look at the parent plant and see what the flowers look like.

Thanks!!

Reply to
nina