Piedmont Organics problem

Hey! Is anyone here a member of Piedmont Organics in Linden, VA? If so, have you been able to get in touch with them? They're not returning emails, and have had their phone number disconnected. When I went for my last pickup (this week), my box was empty. At first I thought it was because I was VERY late in picking it up, and assumed someone else helped themselves, but now I'm wondering if something else is going on. If you know anything about them, please let me know. Thanks!

Liz

Reply to
Liz