Peach tree pruning

On 11/15/2007 4:18 PM, symplastless wrote [in part]:

Symplastless is referring to the "Western Garden Book", published by Sunset Books. This is considered the garden bible by U.S. gardeners from the Pacific Coast through the Rocky Mountains. Sunset Magazine and Sunset Books have been giving GOOD advice to western gardeners for well more than a half-century. The copyright date on Sunset's "Visual Garden Manual" is 1941.

I'm quite sure Sunset Books has never heard of John A. Keslick, Jr. (Symplastless).

Reply to
David E. Ross

I wonder if the heard about the death of symplast due to pruning of peach trees? Do they have any pictures of dissections of peach trees in their so called BIBLE?

Reply to
symplastless

Put on the brakes for a minute. Are you suggesting that I obtain a book to read. Please provide me with the information to take to my library.

I would not like to comment on a book I have not read. At least once. Most

3 times or more of certain people.

I just sent a letter to my librarian asking for Western Garden Book published by Sunset Books. Does the book address tree treatments?

Reply to
symplastless

Tell your librarian "ISBN 0-376-03875-6".

Reply to
David E. Ross