OT? Thinking can be dangerous

I was out watering my toms, roses, and geraniums this morning and as I drug the hose around the corner of the house, it became stuck on something. So, complaining to myself all the while, I went to see what the $&@% was going on.

Well, all my dragging back and forth had created a kink and a loop which were snugly joined. Then a gear creaked and something clicked. I thought, "This hose is a lot like me, mostly hung-up on self."

Reply to
Mycosimian