OT: Need Word Perfect 12 help

On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 11:35:18 AM UTC-7, Alfred Falk wrote:

rec.gardens:

Here's a web forum for Wordperfect:
http://officecommunity.com/
Corel still has an old nntp server going,
cnews.corel.com
which has a Wordperfect newsgroup on it:
corel.WordPerfect12
You might be able to use this URL to access it, depending on your computer setup. It's not very active, though:
On Saturday, October 5, 2013 11:01:32 PM UTC-7, Higgs Boson wrote:

Replying here en masse to various posts.
Thanks to Songbird and others: Have been to Reveal Codes umpty times; changed setting from VERY LARGE to SMALL; went through all the steps -- nada, niente, rien, klum, nichts. Something is corrupted all to hell in the bowels.
Thanks to John who pointed out that I can get X6 from Amazon for a mere $45. Lot better deal than the Corel $ite, which as you point out, may contain "bells and whistles" that I don't need.
Appreciate Nil's comments on which word processor won the war. MSFT 800 lb. gorilla! Was not aware that Corel had "business weakness". Tsk, tsk.
Oren, yes, went through the HELP options; didn't find answer among canned stuff.
Will go through Reveal Codes one more time, then maybe just order X6 & get it over with.
Gracias, amigas y amigos.
HB
On Saturday, October 5, 2013 11:01:32 PM UTC-7, Higgs Boson wrote:

a NG or a Board or community or something that could help me get rid of a G IANT font that won't go away no matter what I do.

d -- and knows of a source for trouble-shooting this problem, I promise you apricots from my little tree which I HOPE will start bearing in its 3rd ye ar in my garden...

OK, you're not going to believe this; I don't believe it either. ****IT WE NT AWAY!****
I didn't even have to bury it at a crossroads with a stake through its hear t. How did it come? How did it go? I went through all the proper exerci ses over & over. Maybe if I had documented EVERY SINGLE MOVE, I'd have a r ecord. As it is, one big sign of relief!
Grateful for all your help & suggestions!
<moist smacking sound>
HB