Newbie

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum and from what I've seen it looks good👍 lots of useful info on all things gardens & plants,

Reply to
paul mace

Did you know that mace is the aril of nutmeg... blade mace is a requirement for chicken stock.

Reply to
Brooklyn1

A majority of the stuff you see comes from Usenet. Do not assume we are all in England.

Reply to
Dan Espen

You posted a word I did not know!!! This has not happened since [date].

HP

Reply to
Hypatia Nachshon

This is not a forum. This is a newsgroup and the posts we make to this group are stolen by Garden Banter and put on their website without our permission.

You can access the newsgroup through Eternal September and don't need to go anywhere near the thieves at Garden Banter to read what we say.

Reply to
Fran Farmer