Naughty Four-Legged Footprints Lead their way to Wag Hotels

Elegant swimming pool, yummy food, spacious lobby and 24 x 7 service hours charmed me to Wag. My pet's too happy to see the other members around. I'd heard of Wag before but I wasn't motivated enough to try it out. But this video helped me decide that my dog goes to Wag Hotels & no more of kennels.

jon.dugger.01