Mystery plant

I have a plant that I was given a start of years ago by someone who called it Rick-rack plant. I realize that is a common name often given to Epiphyllum (Orchid cactus). However it does not look like my Epiphyllum or any picture of one that I can find. It looks even less like Hylocereus undatus (night-blooming cerus) which I also have. Those are the two closest plants I can think of, and it does seem to enjoy the same conditions that they do. It runs in my mind that I did find a proper name for it once, but if so, I lost it.

I uploaded 3 pictures to the files area of

Mystery plant, and Mystery plant 2. The last picture is just to show how convoluted the leaves (or maybe they're really branches) are.

Reply to
MFLyons

Plug "Cryptocereus anthonyanus" in the search field on Google Images and see what you think.

Reply to
maxsilverstar

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I think it's a Ric Rac epi and if you don't want it, I'll take it. :)

Consult this group:

FragileWarrior

FragileWarrior >>branches) are.

FragileWarrior

"FragileWarrior" wrote in news:eqfpsq

If you stop by, I'll give you a start of it.

And Fishbone cactus.

Reply to
MFLyons