My plant died. Help me find his brother

:> You need to learn the basic skills for taking care of plants first. :>

:> Croton are tricky to grow and not a plant for rank beginners. :>

: I think that is a little harsh! He said he moved and was probably expecting : someone to look after them for him. Not his fault really!

: Ben

Yes, this Cereus-validus appears to be quite the moronic jerk. Another addition to the kill-file, sigh.

Reply to
moe

Look who's talking.

Hey Moe, where are you other two stooge buddies?

Have you read from the book of Moroni today?

Why not jerk yourself a soda while you're at it?

Reply to
Cereus-validus

From my short time on the group, I have drawn a different conclusion-- he's quite the highly intelligent jerk. Great source of info, piss-poor people skills.

Reply to