Mealybug pests

Where can I find a dedicated site with information on how to grow Maidenhair Ferms to it`s optimal potential? I am discovering mealybugs on my potted fern and wish to rid my plant of them but most pesticides on the market specify that they`re not to be used on Maidenhair Ferns.

Reply to
Bier de Stone

Try Google, it appears there are plenty of websites that address this very issue.

are some samples

Koi-lo