Looking for a Strawberry Planter made of wood and..

Hello,

Years ago Gurneys and several other nurseries had a strawberry planter in their catalog that I would like to locate today.

It was made of wood, 2 square feet in size. Approx 36 inches tall and looked like a tall pyramid. It was supposed to hold 50 plants.

Does anyone know where I can locate one of these planters or better yet plans to build one?

Thanks in advance, Steve

Reply to
SteveSch