Leaning Cactus

I have 2 cacti. One a Saguaro, the other a barrel. Both 20 years old, both about a foot and a half tall. Both are leaning (like the leaning tower of Pisa). Other than holding them up with some bamboo rods, what else can I do to get them to stay straight? There is no evidence that they suffer from lack of light (enlongation).

I have several cacti, very ordinary tall thin ones that tend to lean when they get tall. I loop some plastic cord around them and attach to a fence or something that will hold them upright. This might work for you. Even if they are small, stake a strong pole beside them and loop as above.
Persephone