Lawn sprinkler again

Still looking for a lawn sprinkler or two. In the backyard , we have a medium/large lawn and also a row of flowers; need to avoid spraying a walkway as well as neighbors' property.

Looking at a few choices---

  1. For the backyard, these two oscillating types seem well rated:

Any experience with them?

  1. The following seems to be well rated, but I am not sure if "pulsating" means the stream will be too powerful and damage the flowers?

  1. The oscillators may be too big for the front garden? Also not sure if I want to leave them in the parkway to be stolen (Chicago, after all).

This is small and can be placed in tight spots or in the front :

The following would serve the same purpose, but has bad review about uniformity of watering:

So here is a more expensive one with no reviews:

Appreciate all comments from all experienced hands!

Reply to
RPS

what is it with lawn sprinklers?

FUCK THE LAWN...let the grass dry up - isn't brown a better color...who are you trying to impress RPS?

put a lawn chair out there in your parking space

Reply to
peteinchicago

I would put ice cubes in a specific pattern out in the morning. The heat of the day will melt them and water where you need it.

Reply to
local host