Lawn edging problem

I've heard about a new lawn edging product. Apparently it's tough, comes on the roll and is said to be inexpensive. Just what I'm looking for. I think that it's called neatedge or smartedge?

Can anybody tell me where I buy this product in the UK?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Engel

Perhaps it is Fiber Edge. Try a google search with "Fiber Edge +garden" without the quotient marks. I have the product but have not installed yet.

Can anybody tell me where I buy this product in the UK?

Chris

Reply to
nonews

John A. Keslick, Jr.