Large Spider

I photographed this spider in my yard several days ago. What is its name?

- large file.

Reply to
yosef

On Mon, 4 May 2009 12:05:12 -0700 (PDT), against all advice, something compelled yosef , to say:

Allison.

Reply to
Steve Daniels

Not interested in downloading your file. Post the photo at one of the free hosting sites like

and then provide a link in your next message.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Well, since it's sitting on an orb web, I'd say it's an orb web spider.

Reply to
Sleepalot