Jacaranda

I planted 4 Jacaranda trees in the Phoenix area and they came in 24 inch boxes and are almost 15 feet tall. I was told to give them 20 gallons of water apace. So how much water should I give them and how often? I understand that these trees need a lot of water then let them dry out. I think Sissoo tree need the same amount of water but not all at once. This is a little confusing and I don't want to make my Jacaranda and Sissoo trees sick.

Reply to
Richard Miller