JA Neering AKA Janco?

I recently purchased a home with a JANCO lean-to greenhouse attached to it. The internal hardware to raise and lower the roof panels is corroded and seized and needs to be replaced. I paid Janco $675 for the parts in September and to date they have not been able to deliver and install the parts. Every time I call, they say that the tech is busy in the field and they will leave a message for him to call me back ... we have been repeating this drill for two months.

Has anyone dealt with these folks successfully? They appear to be a well-known, reputable business, but my patience is wearing thin.

Tommy

Reply to
tjowens

Sounds like it is time to dispute the charge to your credit card issurer.

Reply to
Travis