Is this a weed?

I like the small "h" on "him," as I was beginning to worry you only use faith as a repeater rifle with which to take faithless potshots at someone you've been given reason to dislike, & using the "I'll pray for you" flame is something that could only be done by someone who views faith as nothing but an alternative way of saying "f*ck you, you babboon-assed piece of shit" which I don't mind you saying so often, only sorry to see it wrapped up in some totally wrongheaded idea of the value of faith.

So what a relief to see that's not what you've been doing at all! Since it's not a big "H," I now realize that the "him" you had in mind was the Big Guy, i.e., bus driver Ralph Crampton, &amp you've not for a minute been using or abusing actual faith. I loved Ralph too, am only sorry he didn't live long enough to be the first space-bus driver on the Moon run.

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat

I have too much love for him to think those things.

Tom Jaszewski wrote:

pine, one need only own a shovel.

Reply to
J Kolenovsky

I fully believe your generational curses will be lifted, that you will be the victor and not the victim, that you will be the head and not the tail, that your best days are just ahead of you with full empowerment through the power of the Holy Spirit and that no weapon formed you against shall prosper. =

=
Reply to
J Kolenovsky

You know something, Lazy Koveleski, you pork butt?

You arrogant religious zealots are nothing more than pimple on the butt of the world. If you have nothing at all relevant to say in the newsgroup, why don't you just turn off your puter and go back to counting rosary beads? You inane babbling is pointless drek. You are really beyond boring and of no value to anyone here. Like I said there is a very special place in hell for brain damaged simpletons like you who believe there is such a place. The sooner you go there the better!

I fully believe your generational curses will be lifted, that you will be the victor and not the victim, that you will be the head and not the tail, that your best days are just ahead of you with full empowerment through the power of the Holy Spirit and that no weapon formed you against shall prosper.

Reply to
Cereus-validus

I am visualizing that your best days are just ahead of you.

Reply to
J Kolenovsky