Irrigation question

We have a rock yard in a semi-arid region with 60+ shrubs and small trees to water. Walking around and watering with a hose is a waste of time and I'm wondering what the best irrigation system would be.

I would prefer some sort of low tech "fill a barrel, gravity feed" tube system but maybe that won't work.

Does anybody know a good way to set something like this up?

Reply to
BillC

Drip. You can bury the piping.

Reply to
G Henslee

You might look into orchard tubing with drip emitters. Standard ag stuff.

Nick

Reply to
nicksanspam