instant grow pots

Hi,

I am a student in my final year studying product design.

The project I am working on at the moment is concerning urban gardening in small spaces (indoors and outdoors).

I have recently been looking at ways of trying to make it as convenient/easy as possible for gardeners to enjoy the benefits of 'grow your own'. I would really appreciate any feedback from people who grow their own plants in small spaces, what methods they use and if they encounter any issues. Also how do you generally dispose of the old plants/soil, (eg do you compost or do you throw it away in a bin?).

I have also been looking at various 'instant grow pots' available on the market, so if any one has any experience of these products feedback (negative and positive) would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Will

Reply to
gardenboy2

All New Square Foot Gardening: Grow More in Less Space! by Mel Bartholomew

Reply to
Billy