Help! What Tree is it?

Hi All, i'm new to this but really need some help with identifying a Tree in my neighbourhood.

Im no gardener so please accept my apologies for the poor description or lack of knowledge.

In our neighbourhood somebody has got a very unusual tree, I can only describe it as like a Fir tree with a very defined shape but with no foliage, in fact its completely green and the branches resemble green pipe cleaners with no leaves or anything.

Can anyone help? We reallly would like one of these but have no idea whats it called!

Thanks in advance

Reply to
bexman

Why not go and ask them ?

Umbrella Pine Deciduous Pine

Not too helpful eh?

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Viewed from a distance a "monkey puzzle tree" might fit your description.

John McGaw

I have this car with four wheels. What is it? It's red if that's any help ;)

Reply to
Frank

Are you in the south west? This tree is not an evergreen but hte rest of your description seems to fit the Palo Verde without foliage.

Marilyn