help on how to set up a garden for someone quickly

Hi, I live in South London, can anyone help me? A friend of mine has had a bit of sickness and she regrets not gardening this summer, misses home grown tomatoes etc., it's a bit late in the season and I can't get vegetable seedlings anywhere like courgettes, tomatoes, beans etc. they've taken the seed packets out of sainsbury's, and I dont seem to be able to get anything by mail order or delivery except for flowers, what i would really like is to buy these vegetables already growing as mature plants from somewhere and I could plant them for her myself - I think it would cheer her up a bit.

any suggestions as to where i might buy something? thanks

Reply to
gilliandeakin